Job opportunities at CRDB Bank Plc CRDB Bank Plc is an African bank and a leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa. The Bank was established in 1996 and was listed on The Dar Es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE) in June 2009.
CRDB Bank Plc is inviting applications from qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacant positions existing in the Department of Internal Audit.
The Bank seeks to recruit highly competent, self-motivated and professional individuals to fill the following positions:
Senior Internal Auditors- ICT Audits (2 Positions)
The role entails performing Information and Communication (ICT) audits, investigation and data analytics in line with audit standards, policies and procedures. To guide and support non-IT auditors in various audit projects for where the use of IT skills and knowledge is required.
- Provide Business and management with guidance on IT risk management matters, particularly on application and infrastructure security.
- Conduct audits or lead audit teams in the performance of IT audits and reviews of systems, applications and IT processes.
- Prepare and report results to executives and Audit Committees. These include;
- Perform pre and post-implementation reviews of system implementations or enhancements.
- IT security audits (e.g. network, operating system and data center), including evaluating if security vulnerabilities are properly identified and mitigated. Coordinate the scope and performance of these reviews with business units and external security experts.
- Evaluate information general computing controls and provide value-added feedback. Test compliance with those controls.
- Perform various other reviews of IT management policies and procedures such as change management, business continuity planning/ disaster recovery and information security to ensure that controls surrounding these processes are adequate.
- Develop, build & implement tools to analyze data to improve audit efficiency and effectiveness, (including for risk assessments). Ultimately be a source for analytics that business units adopt to provide business insights or for continuous auditing.
- Conduct audits or lead audit teams in other operational/financial audits.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information systems or Computer Engineering from any recognized University or its equivalent qualifications.
- Certification in Information Systems Audit (CISA) or Certification in ACL Data Analyst levels (ACDA) would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as Information Systems Auditor in a reputable organization/audit firm/Bank.
- Strong analytical skills.
Senior Internal Auditors (2 Positions)
A Senior Internal Auditor will entail performing internal audits and investigation in line with audit standards, policies and procedures, supervision of audit and guidance to junior internal auditors in various audit projects.
- Carry out audit and investigation functions in line with auditing standards to ensure that internal controls, governance and risk management processes support the achievement of the Bank’s objectives.
- Provide inputs during development of annual activity plan in collaboration with audit managers to ensure the effectiveness of risk management, controls and governance processes in the Bank.
- Provide inputs for review and development of audit programs in collaboration with Audit Managers to ensure they are aligned with auditing standards and contribute to effective risk management.
- Review existing and new Bank Operating Manuals, Systems manuals, processes, and procedures in collaboration with Audit Managers to ensure they are adequate.
- Monitor issues and recommendations raised in internal audit reports and other assurance providers to ensure management addresses them as per the agreed action plan.
- Provide support and guidance to junior internal auditors in performing their tasks.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking, commerce or related business subjects, from any recognized University or its equivalent qualifications.
- Certification for Information System Audit (CISA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA/ ACCA).
- Practical experience and competency on the use of audit tools in particular TeamMate, ACL and proficiency in Excel application.
- Minimum of 3years working experience as internal/external auditor in a reputable organization/audit firm.
- Strong audit report writing skills.
Mode of Application & Closing Date
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with a detailed up to date CV with three work-related referees addressed to the below email with a clear subject of the position applied for not later than 3rd March 2020.
Hard copies will not be accepted.