Job opportunity at Total |Nafasi ya kazi Total HOSPITALITY ASSISTANT at Total March, 2020
DAR ES SALAAM-MAFUTA RD(TZA)
Job opportunity at Total |Nafasi ya kazi Total Job Description
- Application of Safety Managements Systems.
- Quality Control of products to be within Tanzania quality specifications as per TBS.
- Stock projection: Maintain, monitor and send the stock projection files on a daily basis by 8:30 AM.
- SAP receptions and blending-Ensure that all vessels received/ Blending(HFO 125,IDO and Excellium) are posted in SAP (MIGO) timely and Correctly as per Outturn in correct plant and correct location (Zero difference)
- Preparations of Monthly Requirements of petroleum product file and submit to Supply Manager for review and preparations of Letter after supply Meeting approval as per PBPA format for MD’s approval for onward submission to PBPA
- Monitor, analyze and report monthly product allocation from PBPA for Total (local and transit), major OMCs and Others, and highlight trends.
- Ensure that signed (by supplier and PBPA) shipping and supply contracts for each months tenders are received from PBPA and Properly filed
- Product Costing: Responsible for timely and accurately product costing (Vessel cost) and checking correctness of all suppliers and government agencies invoices before payment for TTL for PMS, AGO, IK, JET-A1,IDO, HFO 180 and HFO 125.
- Discharge and MI losses: Closely monitoring and advise the supply manager of Line loss immediately after each Vessel discharge, coordinate with Depot manager and surveyor to ensure that line losses are minimized/Eliminated (less than 0.1%).
- Coordinate Customers orders for approvals after checking Stocks Balances and Overdue amount and ensure that loading is done on Time by following up with Depot Team.
- Imports Coordination & Documentation:
- Ensure efficient bulk imports both local and BPS supply process through vessel handling, discharge process and follow up with all third parties.
- Responsible for import documents follow up and filing as legally required by BPS and for stocks reconciliation
- Demurrage: Demurrage estimation for product costing , Preparations of actual demurrage and Analysis and submit to Supply Manager for onward submission to AMO each month by M+5
- Borrow/Loan, Hospitality and third-party stocks postings: Timely and accurately posting of Borrow/Loan , Hospitality Receipts transactions, Line Loss e.t.c. to ensure zero reconciling items
- Product Costing: Ensure timely and accurately PO creation on SAP of all vessels with correct price as per costing build up Platts +premium on awarded PBPA tender and other local costs of each BPS vessel.
- Ullage Planning: all Vessel Receipts for our local and Hospitality Customers, Ullage Planning and Revenue/Cost optimization by coordinate pump over ex Tiper to TTL/GAPCO depot , coordinating all Vessel Receipts v/s Hospitality Customers ullage requests
- Co-ordination with other OMC’s, Stocks team and commercial team to offset product balance available in other depots , anything above 10m3 should be collected from that Depot within Month M+1 from Month of receipt
- Make sure invoices for all suppliers (main and government agencies) Verified and paid and can be tracked easily before due date.
- Ensure That Outturn Reports are correct as per issued DI and actual volumes received in the Depots, if not should be communicated to surveyors and PBPA within Two days from Date of issue of Such Outturn.
- Reporting: ensure timely, reliable and accurate reporting for all activities. Ensure files saving and confidentiality. Add value through regular proposal of file sand topic management improvement
- Any Other Job related to your section as may be assigned to you by your superior
- Job Opportunities at Actions for Development Programmes ADP Mbozi
- 10 Tips to Win Ajira Portal Utumishi Interviews
- Driving Job Opportunities at The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
- Job Opportunity at NBC Bank Plc | Nafasi ya kazi NBC Bank
Job opportunity at Total |Nafasi ya kazi Total Offer ID
Job opportunity at Total |Nafasi ya kazi Total About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Job opportunity at Total |Nafasi ya kazi Total Candidate profile
- Bachelor Degree in Business related field
- Products knowledge
- Customs procedures on importation
Marketing & Services
Region, department, area
Experience level required
3 – 6 years
Job opportunity at Total |Nafasi ya kazi Total Context and environment
- Complex market with various regulations, constrained supply system, numerous OMCs. Imports planned 2-3 months ahead so requiring accurate forecasts.
- Involve interaction with Suppliers and also TRA/PBPA staff during documents processing whereby some are less cooperative
- Correctness of all documents which needs concentration as it involves huge amount of money to be paid.
- Most of the duties are strictly to specific deadline therefore, needs time dedication