President Magufuli To Employ 13,526 Teachers 2020/21 Ajira za Walimu President John Magufuli Promise to Employ 13,526 Teachers on 2020/21 Financial Year,Speaking To teachers in Dodoma President Magufuli Said Government Would provide New employment to the teachers 13,526 in order to solve the problem of Employment to the teachers
President Magufuli To Employ 13,526 Teachers 2020/21 Ajira za Walimu
- Employment opportunities at CITYPLAN group
- Public Announcement From WorldVision
- Job Opportunities at NMB Bank Plc Tanzania
- Job opportunities at Amref|Nafasi za kazi Amref Tanzania
- Job Opportunities at TANROADS Kigoma
President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government
The role of the Ministry is to coordinate and supervise regional development management and administration. Thus, the ministry coordinates rural and urban development management policy and strategies; coordinates Regional Secretariats activities and builds their capacity in institutional development strategies for integrated socioeconomic development and financial development of Local Government Authorities.
The Ministry also coordinates and supervises development planning and sectoral interventions on donor supported programmes at district and other locals levels; issues ministerial guidelines to Regional Secretariats and Local Government Authorities; and strengthen the channel of communication and information flow between the national and sub-national levels.
PO-RALG is committed to be a leading institution in empowering Regional Administration and Local Government Authorities to improve the provision of quality life and services to the community.
In order to move towards the realization of the Mission within the short, medium and long term; PO-RALG, in collaboration stakeholders will:-
- Champion decentralization by devolution and create a capable RegionalAdministration and autonomous Local Government Authorities.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the critical interfaces between MDAs in compliance with the D by D policy.
- Promote Urban and Rural development Policies.
- Provide continuous performance improvement and empower employees to full fill their maximum
- potentials.So as to eventually improve the overall quality of life to the majority of Tanzanians.