The Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited (KLICL) previously known as Karanga Leather Industries Company Limited is established as a Joint Venture company between PSSSF and Tanzania Prisons Service through its Company known as Prisons Corporation Sole. The Company was established on 17th May 2017 to undertake development and operate leather industries in Karanga area, Moshi Municipality.
KLICL intends to hire qualified, energetic, dynamic and proactive Tanzanian to fill the positions below exists in the organization structure…
JOB TITLE: SALES REPRESENTATIVES 3 POSITIONS
REQUIRED ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND WORKING EXPERIENCES
Holder of Diploma in Business Administration, Sales and marketing or its equivalent from a recognized Institution with at least Two (2) year work experience in the field of sales and marketing.
Computer skills are essential.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
a) Sell KLICL products in allocated areas
b) Provide excellent customer service to clients
c) Attend customer complaints in his/her area of operation so as to maintain good customer relationship and protect Company’s interest
d) Maintain positive business relationships with customers to ensure future sales
e) Prepare daily and weekly sales plan and submit sales report including meeting sales target
f) open up and develop new markets in his/her area of operation that in turn will translate into higher sales
g) Ensure that the Company Sales outlet is clean and attractively arranged
h) Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
All positions carries attractive package commensurate with one’s qualification and experience
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants are required to provide detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic certificates as follows:
- Form IV/VI National Examination Certificate.
- Degree/ Advanced Diploma Certificates.
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective registration or regulatory bodies (where applicable),
- Birth certificate,
- Certificates from foreign Examination bodies or Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination council of Tanzania (NECTA),
- Professional Certificates from foreign Universities or other training Institutions should be verified by the Tanzanian Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- Certificates not certified and provisional statement of results will not be accepted.
- Applicants should indicate 3 work related referees with their reliable contacts.
Application should be submitted either by post or hand delivered to the following address not later than 4th October 2020.
Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited,
Plot 581, Block LLL, Moshi – Arusha Road
P.O. Box 74,