Location: Dar es Salaam
Employment Type: Internship / Volunteer
Job Level: Volunteer, internship
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry Level
- Experience Length: Atleast 1 year
- Bluewings International is looking for dedicated candidates for the Marketing Volunteer Position, Basing on the candidates performance and delivery a work contract will be rewarded.
- The Marketing Department plays a vital role in promoting the business and mission of an organization. It serves as the face of your company, coordinating and producing all materials representing the business. It is the Marketing Department’s job to reach out to prospects, customers, investors and/or the community, while creating an overarching image that represents your company in a positive light. The following are the duties of the Marketing Position
- Conducting research and looking for clients on a daily basis.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities, Events, and working with developers and production managers to market products and services
- Manage and prepare Proposals and Event Budgets.
- Arrange preparatory meetings with potential Customers
- Providing Admirative aid for various projects related to marketing etc, Printing, Branding and PR
- Conducting customer and market research
Mode of Application:
Submit your application letter, resume, contact information and names of three references to be sent to email@example.com no later than 16hrs on Monday 26th October 2020. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted